I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award and the beautiful blogger award. Thank you, Julie at Julie Hansen, Intuitive.
I was a bit apprehensive initially when I started my blog. It’s not always easy to share extremely personal information and it’s not always popular. Thank you for supporting me. For the people I have given readings to, thank you for trusting me.
Thank you, Julie at Julie Hansen, Intuitive. I think you are a gifted intuitive and have a wonderful blog. Thank you for the wonderful information that you share and I love to hear what you have to say. You are very insightful. Please follow along if you haven’t already.
Here are the rules:
1. nominate 15 other bloggers (I will post at the bottom)
2. Include award image in post (check)
3. Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back to the (check)
4..Share 7 random things about yourself. (check)
- I love, love, love soap opera’s. I’ve been watching the Y & R since it came on the air.
- I’m an early riser
- I prefer coffee to tea (with lots of cream)
- I enjoy decorating
- I don’t like snow or being cold
- I love the water. I don’t need to be in it just around it!
- I’m a techie. I’ve love all of the latest gadgets (phones, pads etc)
15 fabulous blogs
- Pretty Yummy Things
- Josh Naked
- Ellen Keast (my youngest daughter)
- Growing Up Right (this is my sissy)
- Veggie Witch
- Caldrons and Cupcakes
- Jane’s India Journal
- Know the Sphere
- lightworkers network
- A Girl and Her Brush
- Dean J. Baker
- Peace with my Life
- The Girl Next Galaxy
- I am Worthy
Thanks people now get to work! ;)